In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 366
Online now 77 Record: 4815 (3/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
The impressive thread got me thinking..
Looking for what are the top 5 things you would have told me I was crazy for February of last year if I told you it was true happening or possible.. Looking for Nebraska related stuff, however feel free to include anything else maybe in a seperate list?
Suggestions - Maher, Taylor, Baker, Abdullah, SJB, Evans, early recruiting results, possible rose bowl, etc.
+Leading the nation in opponents completion percentage, top 10 in pass defense and pass efficiency defense.
+Top 25 in sacks
+Control our own destiny with three games to go
+Ameer Abdullah #12 "All-Purpose Runner" in nation
+Taylor Martinez top 25 in Total Offense and Points responsible for
This post was edited by STOOBIE 17 months ago
I'd say Josh Mitchell is the runaway #1.
7-2 without Rex
1.- Taylor? Tell me you thought he would be this different and I will show you a liar
2.- Coach K. Different play from the line in one year...
3 - Maher kinda... I see this as a fluke I still think he is a great kicker
4.- We came from behind 3 times
5. - We don't have a recruiting presence in Texas at all
Probably would change my thoughts but this is what I came up with sofar.
1. That Taylor Martinez would throw 3 INTs in two separate games.... and that we are 1-1 in those games
2. Nebraska leads the B1G in tackles for loss and sacks
3. Sean Fisher becomes a huge value on defense
4. Andy Janovich doesn't redshirt
5. Taylor Martinez ranked #2 in the conference in passing
Good deal of these would make my list.
I'd throw in the play of Justin Jackson. He's been getting it done all year and stayed under the radar. Folks were giving Cole Pensick a pretty hard time too but he's playing significant reps @ guard. Honestly, the whole line has done pretty well this year and we have 4 walkons playing.
Edit: Just realized JJ got his props in another thread.
This post was edited by NU Big Lou 17 months ago
1. Shawn Eichorst would be announced as our next AD in October of this year.
2. That you could state on November 9th, and with a straight face, that Indiana controls its own destiny in winning a Big 10 Championship..., in football.
3. 3 4th quarter double digit comebacks by the Huskers, which I believe is something that has never been done before in FBS history.
4. Nebraska leads the Big 10 in sacks and TFLs.
5. That Nebraska would be 106th in TO Margin, 102nd in penalty yards per game, and 54th in scoring defense, and yet are 7-2 leading the Legends division, and are the current favorites to win the BIg 10.
Feed me to the wolves, and I will return leader of the pack. #FreeDA
A boy, a Twitter page, and the aspiration that you follow him. It's what this country was founded upon.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports