In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 620
Online now 228 Record: 4815 (3/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
How's are chances with their QB and speed.
Dang anyone but them.
This post was edited by Adams13 17 months ago
If you cant say something nice, shut your damn mouth!! GBR
Almost impossible we play them
I want em. It'll only make us better. That's how TO learned to win 'Ships. Getting beat by Miami and FSU in the 80s and early 90s.
And ya just never know. Maybe we can surprise some people. Huskers shall duck no Ducks.
They win the PAC and go to roses. How would anyone think other now
I like you blitz and respect that.
They are not going to win their division let alone the Pac 12
Blitz has that competitive thought and that's cool with me. However, their chances of going to the RB are da** near shot.
Lando, I've learned to never say never in situations like this. Especially when its still a very real possibility. UCLA is a damn good team. We've experienced that firsthand. They're definitely capable of beating Stanford. And does anyone doubt the Ducks can hang 60 on the Beavers? Hell, depending on how far Oregon falls, they could still make the 'Ship.
Now if like you say, Oregon won't be there, then I want Stanford. Show the nation what's in store for 2013 against a top notch D.
You have taken my post out of context.
I'm guessing he thinks Wiscy beats us and they go to the Rose.
He hater me.
We aren't even talking about us or wisky.
Btw hater. Maybe u should read my posts before you try to slam me instead of looking like a fool.
Your talking about who we play in the Rose Bowl. I assumed you would stick with status quo and hate on the Huskers. Just like Bo learned this weekend, once your reputation is set, it is hard to remake it.
I did read them. You were cryptic and what you posted lacked clarity. I made an assumption and apparently I was wrong but, I didn't look like a fool. Your vitriol reaction (and still no clarity about what you were actually talking about) actually made you look foolish.
He asked you to elaborate lando, you haven't. Can't get angry when you haven't explained your position
Teein' Off on Links
I wouldn't like our chances at all against Oregon. There is almost no way we play them. If Stanford wins we would get either UCLA or Stanford. If Oregon wins out I still see them in the NC game. This is all dependent on our winning out though. Easier said than done I am afraid.
Hater never asked me to elaborate. Also my posts itt and the other threads i have started and posted in about this explains my position pretty well.
This post was edited by Landohusker 17 months ago
Blitz did, and when you say "read my posts" that would seem to me that you are referencing the posts in this particular. That's just me though...
This post was edited by beardown2489 17 months ago
Thank you Blitz, I was thinking the same thing as you.
I just played this game on Xbox and we almost won it.
Well crap. Did you tape it so ESPN can replay it on Jan 1?
Why yes I did and lets do that sir
Well there we go. Make sure you give the athletic department a call and let them know they don't need to schedule the trip.
Also, there is the bowl swag that needs to be handed out. Since the players aren't actually going to be playing this year, I don't see why they should get any of it. You played the game on xBox so you should probably get 75% of it, but it really was my idea to cut the players out of the game entirely, so I'll take the other 25%. 85 scholarship athletes times $500 apiece that equals $42,500.
Adams your cut will be $31,875 and my cut will be $10,625. Not bad for a mornings work, if I do say so myself!
You are right and this year I'm not taking it on a EBT card I want cash bit'ches.
Yeah, that really was poor planning last year.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports