In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 620
Online now 351 Record: 4815 (3/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Post 'Em if ya Got 'Em!
1. Kansas City Chiefs - OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
- Albert's got the bad back and looks like he's out of KC soon. Chiefs bolster up that o-line with the safest pick.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - DE/LB Dion Jordan, Oregon
- Jacksonville will find a way to ruin him.
3. Oakland Raiders - DT Sharriff Floyd, Florida
- Their history says they'll go Milliner, but I think they'll prioritize a d-lineman.
4. Philadelphia Eagles - OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
- A lot of people have Philly taking Geno. Those people didn't see how bad Philly's o-line was last year.
5. Detroit Lions - CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
- No doubt. Lions taking Milliner seems to have been a given for some time now.
6. Cleveland Browns - DE/OLB Ezekiel Ansah, BYU
- Good pass rusher who will go well with addition of Paul Kruger.
7. Arizona Cardinals - DT Star Lotulelei, Utah
- Coach Arians is a gambler. Lotulelei and Dockett will be a hell of a combo on the line.
8. Buffalo Bills - QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
- Fell right in their laps! Lucky day!
9. New York Jets - DE/LB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
- It's too early for him, but that's ok, because they got another 1st coming up soon.
10. Tennessee Titans - G Jon Cooper, North Carolina
- Never been a fan of drafting guards this early, but I think this is the year to do it.
11. San Diego Chargers - T Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
- Easy choice here. At the very least he'll be less expensive than the flop that was Jared Gaither.
12. Miami Dolphins - TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
- Adding playmakers for Tannehill. Eifert is just the guy a young QB needs to build his confidence.
13. New York Jets (added from TB for Revis) - G Chance Warmack, Alabama
- Jets have a gaping hole at guard. Warmack looks to be a good one.
14. Carolina Panthers - DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
- Almost went with Tavon Austin, but Richardson seems to be the consensus pick.
15. New Orleans Saints - CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida St.
- Saints will probably go pass rusher here, but Rhodes just fits Rob Ryan's scheme. Kind of ironic.
16. St. Louis Rams - WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia
- More targets for Sam Bradford and a replacement for Danny Amendola.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - OLB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
- The Steelers have never been this thin at OLB.
18. Dallas Cowboys - S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
- The only pick that makes sense with the guards off the board. Jerry Jones won't give up on Doug Free yet.
19. New York Giants - T DJ Fluker, Alabama
- NY usually never drafts o-lineman this early, but they know they need help up-front.
20. Chicago Bears - ILB Alec Ogletree, Georgia
- That's right! DUI> Fake girlfriend.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - S Jon Cyprien, FIU
- Some may say Reid or Elam or better. I just have faith Mike Zimmer will do wonders with this kid.
22. St. Louis Rams - S Matt Elam, Florida
- With no returning starters at safety, this is a good pick.
23. Minnesota Vikings - DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
- They need a WR, but that can wait. No waiting on Williams, however.
24. Indianapolis Colts - DL Datone Jones, UCLA
- Needing some help in that pass rush with the loss of Freeney and others.
25. Minnesota Vikings - WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
- Ponder needs all the help he can get.
26. Green Bay Packers - HB Eddie Lacy, Alabama
- It's about time the Pack take a running back first round.
27. Houston Texans - WR Robert Woods, USC
- Forget the whole "he disappeared when Matt Barkley went down" talk, Woods is a good one.
28. Denver Broncos - DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St.
- Good replacement piece for Elvis Dumervil.
29. New England Patriots - CB Jamar Taylor, Boise St.
- They're pretty old in their secondary. Taylor fits their credo.
30. Atlanta Falcons - CB Desmond Trufant, Washington
- Has to be a secondary pick after losing Dunta and Grimes.
31. San Francisco 49ers - TE Zach Ertz, Stanford
- My least favorite pick. I don't like Ertz and I think a lot of Harbaugh. Going with the Stanford connection.
32. Baltimore Ravens - ILB Kevin Minter, LSU
- Why take Teo? The other guys are better on film and don't come with the distraction.
CFL 1st Round Mock Draft
1. Hamilton Ti-Cats - DL Linden Gaydosh, Calgary
- Gaydosh tore it up at the combine and is the easy pick here.
2. Winnipeg Blue Bombers - DE Ben D'Aguilar, McMaster
Very raw. More of an athlete than a football player.
3. Montreal Allouttes - LB Bo Lokombo, Oregon
- Dan Hawkins and the Als reach with the NFL bound Lokombo. A TSN analyst yells "Obviously, Dan Hawkins does not know what the CFL draft is a-boot."
4. Saskatchewan Roughriders OL Matt Sewell, McMaster
- Sewell is the safest tackle prospect on the board.
5. Montreal Allouttes - WR Seydou Junior Haidara, Laval
- Hawkins wants to take another CFL bound Canadian, but management stops him. They take a hometown kid because the league has import limitations. Weird league and all.
6. British Columbia Lions - OL Corey Watman, Eastern Michigan
- Lions find a future replacement for 12-year CFL All-Star veteran Angus Reid.
7. Calgary Stampeders DL Brent Urban, Virginia
- Urban may get called up to the NFL, but at no.7 the gamble is minimum and Calgary is desperate for d-line help.
8. Toronto Argonauts DE Stefan Charles, Rice
- Could be NFL bound, but Toronto has been known to take these gambles.
This post has been edited 4 times, most recently by CleetusVanDamme 12 months ago
A boy, a Twitter page, and the aspiration that you follow him. It's what this country was founded upon.
good work Cleetus
I agree that it looks more and more that J-Ville will take Dion (and they wont ruin him)
Goal in life is to make the Huskers Illustrated Hall Of Fame
I'd be surprised if Te'o slides out. Great work Cleetus. I'm not a big Williams guy though.
Twitter: @mikejschaefer Email: email@example.com
In our mock here on the board I got Dion Jordan at No. 24 for the Colts. I nominate myself for GM of the (fake) year.
Your team. All the time.
I don't see any way the Packers go RB in the first round. Its against everything they believe in.
Does it make me less of a man that I blushed because Schaefer gave me a Tweet reference?
Tomorrow's the big day. Anyone else have a mock?
Almost done ill put it up this afternoon after work
Here's Chad and the Jags in their war room. Or, what's a really small war room...a spat room? A skirmish room?
I kid. I'm a kidder.
Caldwell and Gus Badley are so talented they dont need anyone else
but yeah that was kinda embarrassing
This post was edited by RealChadSchultz 12 months ago
For you Cleetus
1. Kansas City Chiefs - OT Luke Joeckel
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - OT Eric Fisher
3. Oakland Raiders - DT Sharriff Floyd
4. Philadelphia Eagles - OLB/DE Dion Jordan
5. Detroit Lions - OT Lane Johnson
6. Cleveland Browns - DT Stay Lotulelei
7. Arizona Cardinals - OT DJ Fluker
8. Buffalo Bills - QB Geno Smith
9. New York Jets - DE/LB Barkevious Mingo
10. Tennessee Titans -G Jon Cooper
11. San Diego Chargers - CB Dee Milliner
12. Miami Dolphins - G Chance Warmack
13. New York Jets (added from TB for Revis) - CB Xavier Rhodes
14. Carolina Panthers - DT Sheldon Richardson
15. New Orleans Saints - DE/OLB Ziggy Ansah
16. St. Louis Rams -S Kenny Vaccaro
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - OLB Jarvis Jones
18. Dallas Cowboys - OT Justin Pugh
19. New York Giants - ILB Alec Ogletree
20. Chicago Bears - WR Tavon Austin
21. Cincinnati Bengals - S Matt Elam
22. St. Louis Rams - WR Justin Hunter
23. Minnesota Vikings -WR Robert Woods
24. Indianapolis Colts -DE Datone Jones
25. Minnesota Vikings -DT Sheldon Richardson
26. Green Bay Packers -CB Desmond Trufant
27. Houston Texans - TE Tyler Eifert
28. Denver Broncos - DE Bjoern Werner
29. New England Patriots - CB DJ Hayden
30. Atlanta Falcons - CB Jamar Taylor (almost a guarantee ATL moves up though to draft a better CB)
31. San Francisco 49ers - S Jonathan Cyprien
32. Baltimore Ravens - OT Menelik Watson
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by RealChadSchultz 12 months ago
You better hope the Jaguars take Fisher.
theyll take Fisher or Joeckel
idk, I think Geno is the right pick for that franchise.
No way Geno will be a bust in every since of the word
Id rather take a Qb later in the draft or because we all know Jags will suck this year take Bridgewater next year
I honestly think Matt Barkley is going to be the best QB in this class. And I think he is going to be average at best. This Qb class is terrible.
Barkley or Nassib i think will be OK-servicable
I'd be quite thrilled with Chad's mock, but again there's no way Minnesota passes on Te'o.
I still don't understand how Te'o is basically a first round lock and David went in the second round. Blows my mind
1. Kansas City Chiefs - OT Eric Fisher
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - OT Luke Jockel
6. Cleveland Browns - CB Dee Milliner
7. Arizona Cardinals - G Jonathan Cooper
8. Buffalo Bills - QB Ryan Nassib
10. Tennessee Titans -DT Star Lotulelei
11. San Diego Chargers - WR Tavon Austin
13. New York Jets (added from TB for Revis) - WR Cordarrelle Patterson
14. Carolina Panthers - DT Sheldon Richardson
15. New Orleans Saints - OLB Jarvis Jones
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - OLB Eziekiel Ansah
18. Dallas Cowboys - OT D.J. Fluker
20. Chicago Bears - TE Tyler Eifert
23. Minnesota Vikings - DT Sylvester Williams
24. Indianapolis Colts -DE Datone Jones
25. Minnesota Vikings - ILB Manti Te'o
26. Green Bay Packers - CB Xavier Rhodes
27. Houston Texans - QB Geno Smith
28. Denver Broncos - DE Tank Carradine
29. New England Patriots - CB Jamar Taylor
30. Atlanta Falcons - CB Desmond Trufant
31. San Francisco 49ers - TE Zach Ertz
32. Baltimore Ravens - LB Kevin Minter
More ideal size. I wanted Minnesota to take David as well, but they traded up for Harrison Smith. Can't blame them.
Regarding Te'o, I think he'd thrive in Minnesota's run defense. He and Chad Greenway could finish a lot of tackles because of the line in front. My concern is mostly his ability to cover tight ends.
Also, Chad you have DJ Fluker being drafted twice.
Man howd i miss that
Nassib at #8? I think all the Syracuse talk is a smoke screen
Teo Imo with Geno will be the biggest busts of the draft
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports