In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 366
Online now 88 Record: 4815 (3/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
This is where we'll talk AP, Coaches, and BCS rankings. As Saturday night winds down, here is where we stand:
1. Alabama - Loss, 29-24 to #15 Texas A&M
2. Kansas State - Win, 23-10 over TCU
3. Oregon - Link To Box Score
4. Notre Dame - Link To Box Score
5. Georgia - Win, 38-0 over Auburn
6. Florida - Win, 27-20 over Louisiana Lafayette
7. LSU - Win, 37-17 over #21 Mississippi State
8. South Carolina - Win, 38-20 over Arkansas
9. Louisville - Loss, 45-26 to Syracuse
10. Florida State - Win, 28-22 over Virginia Tech
11. Oregon State - Loss, 27-23 to #14 Stanford
12. Oklahoma - Win, 42 - 34 over Baylor
13. Clemson - Win, 45-10 over Maryland
14. Stanford - Win, 27-23 over #11 Oregon State
15. Texas A&M - Win, 29-24 over #1 Alabama
16. Nebraska - Win, 32-23 over Penn State
17. Texas - Win, 33-7 over Iowa State
18. UCLA - Link To Box Score
19. USC - Win, 38-17 over Arizona State
20. Louisiana Tech - Link To Box Score
21. Mississippi State - Loss, 37-17 to #7 LSU
22. Texas Tech - Win, 41-34 over Kansas
23. Rutgers - Win, 28-7 over Army
24. Northwestern - Loss, 38-31 (OT) to Michigan
25. Toledo - Loss, 34-27 to Ball State
Keep winning, and keep climbing up in the polls !! GBR
I think we will go to 14th but should be 15th.
UCLA should be ahead of us.
Agree Lando ! UCLA putting it Wash. 21-7 now !! GBR
Wazzu is terrible, but they are winning like they should. I wonder how Minny matches up with Wazzu.
Really good chance we see UCLA in the Rose again
IOWA - Idiots Out Walking Around
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports